40w Hybrid Wind/Solar LED Street Light System
S-Tech design, manufacture and install solar LED Street lights for use in areas that do not have access to mains power or are used as temporary lighting areas.
Our solar streetlight installations cover a variety of uses including lighting for parks, streets, car parks, rural roads and mine sites.
We can custom our system to your requirements by offering a range of poles and battery housing solutions as required. Feel free to talk to us about your requirements because most likely we have a ready made solution for you.
Our hybrid solar street light system utilises a wind generator together with solar to provide a solar light system that will last all night and harvest both wind and sun energy. The combination of both technologies allows the wind to charge the batteries on overcast days where there is not enough sun to fully charge the batteries.
- Power: 40w
- Full Hybrid System, utilizing wind and solar
- High quality 300w vertical axis wind generator
- Advanced thermo-fluid cooling system without power and fan for high LED light performance and long life operation.
- Intensive high power LED array with proprietary optical lens to comply with lighting are and photometric requests.
- IP65 rated housing
- Using DC12V deep-cycling sealed lead acid battery
- Built in system regulator inside junction box for harsh environment
- Solar module protection of reverse high voltage
- Maximum charging and discharging protection with battery
- LED light protection
- Ambient light detection for automatic LED Light ON/OFF