S-Tech’s Solar Shed Light is a simple solution to provide lighting to an area with no operational costs by using power free from the sun. The Solar shed light is suitable for use during the day or night as it features both an indoor and outdoor mode. The solar shed light is supplied with a remote control and wall switch and also has a built in PIR movement sensor so you can set it as a motion activated light. We provide a 5m connection cable between the light and the solar panel and a 3m connection cable between the light and the wall switch, all using a simple plug and play connection plus as an added feature, the light also has a USB charging port that you can use to charge your phone or any other 5v device during the day.
- Solar Powered – free from the sun
- 360mm Batten
- Supplied with an IR remote control
- Supplied with a cabled wall switch (3m cable length)
- Built-in PIR Motion Sensor
- Day mode – the light can anytime day or night by using the remote or the wall switch to turn on
- Night mode – Set the night mode to automatically turn on at night and off after a set period
- Cable length (panel to light): 5m
- Impact Rating: IK06
- IP Rating: IP65
- Weight: 2.00kg
- Light Dimension (mm): 65 x 80 x 360mm
- Solar Panel Dimension (mm): 350 x 170 x 17mm (excluding bracket)
This product is designed for residential use and not in commercial or industrial applications where they can be accessed by the general public. This is due to the cables and wall switch are simply plugged into the light and are not secure from being tampered with.
If you are after a full commercial solution where the light automatically turns on at night (no daytime operation), then we recommend the SWP-2FT-18CM Solar Batten Light for this application due to the robust design.
Please note that we do not recommend integrated solar lighting for critical lighting areas where you require lighting during the whole night (eg Security). Solar lighting is subject to receiving quality sunlight to be able to charge the internal batteries to be able to last all night, where in winter or very overcast days this may not be possible and the light can not last all night. For best results the solar panel should be facing north and be free from any shadowing from trees or buildings during the day.