S-Tech’s Solar Post Top Lantern is a premium solution to provide lighting to an area with no operational costs by using power free from the sun. The Solar Post Top Lantern is fully flexible and can operated from dusk to dawn or you can activate the sensor for the light to operate at a dimmed brightness until there is motion or off until there is motion. The solar post top lantern also comes with a remote control for easy programming.
- 2 colours in one: 3000K or 6000K (remote select)
- Inbuilt Motion Sensor –2 operation modes: 1) Dimmed brightness (30%) until motion activated, or 2) Light off (0%) until motion activated
- Auto setting for dusk to dawn lighting*
- Remote control allows brightness, lighting time and sensor mode settings
- Automatic night time operation
- Integral solar panel
- Fits 76mm vertical spigot
- Rotatable installation to allow for ultimate direction to achieve best charging results
- 120°Beam Angle
- IP65 Housing
- Weight: 12.2kg
- Dimension (mm): Ø580 x 435mm
*Please note that we do not recommend integrated solar lighting for critical lighting areas where you require lighting during the whole night (eg Security). Solar lighting is subject to receiving quality sunlight to be able to charge the internal batteries to be able to last all night, where in winter or very overcast days this may not be possible and the light can not last all night. For best results the solar panel should be facing in a northerly direction and free from any shadowing from trees or buildings during the day.