S-Tech’s Solar Batten Lights are a simple solution to provide lighting to an area with no operational costs by using power free from the sun. The Solar batten light is has a built in microwave sensor so that the light can be off when there is nobody around, saving battery life etc. The light is provided with a 5m connection cable betwen the light and the solar panel with a simple plug and play connection.
- Solar Powered – free from the sun
- 2FT Batten
- Built-in Microwave Motion Sensor
- Power saving mode (PSM) provides 30% reduced brightness until sensor detects motion
- Automatic night time operation
- Cable length: 5m
- Impact Rating: IK10
- IP Rating: IP67
- Weight: 4.95kg
- Light Dimension (mm): 92 x 84 x 600mm
- Solar Panel Dimension (mm): 650 x 325 x 25mm (excluding bracket)
Please note that we do not recommend integrated solar lighting for critical lighting areas where you require lighting during the whole night (eg Security). Solar lighting is subject to receiving quality sunlight to be able to charge the internal batteries to be able to last all night, where in winter or very overcast days this may not be possible and the light can not last all night. For best results the solar panel should be facing north and be free from any shadowing from trees or buildings during the day.