S-Tech’s Integrated LED Solar Street Light is a simple solution to provide lighting to an area with no operational costs by using power free from the sun. The solar streetlights are suitable for applications such as perimeter lighting, pathway lighting, driveways or areas you can’t easily access AC power.
S-Tech can also supply a full kit including the solar street light, poles and rag bolt assemblies (SSLS-G360).
- 60w, 7200lm
- Inbuilt motion sensor
- Power Saving Mode (PSM) provides 30% reduced brightness until sensor detects movement
- Fits 60mm spigot size
- Supports pole top or spigot mount
- Automatic night time operation
- MPPT intelligent controller
- Adjustable solar panel allows for ultimate angle and direction to achieve best charging results
- IP65 housing
- Dimensions (Light): 713 x 297 x 384mm
- Dimensions (Solar Panel): 671 x 566 x 192mm
Please note that we do not recommend integrated solar lighting for critical lighting areas where you require lighting during the whole night (eg Security). Solar lighting is subject to receiving quality sunlight to be able to charge the internal batteries to be able to last all night, where in winter or very overcast days this may not be possible and the light can not last all night. For best results the solar panel should be facing in a northerly direction and free from any shadowing from trees or buildings during the day.